At times, submissions (emails) from clients, that are sent to business owners, may be directed to the spam folder. This article describes how to create filters to prevent such emails ending in the spam folder. This setting needs to be applied to the receiver's email client.
As there are various email clients available, we will cover the most commonly used ones:
- In Gmail, click on the gear icon.
- Navigate to Settings > Filters and Blocked Addresses > Create a new filter.
- Enter the email address from which you expect to receive the form submission in the From field.
Enter keywords that should be present in the email in the Has the words field.
- Once the details have been entered, check Never send it to Spam, then click Create Filter.
To add recipients to the Safe Senders List:
- From the Home tab, click Junk, and then click Junk E-mail Options.
- Go to the Safe Senders tab, click on the Add button, enter the email address in the new dialog.
- Click OK, and OK again.