We are happy to announce that our release 50.16 is out!. We continue to focus our engineering efforts on product stability and with this release, we are delivering new nine fixes to issues that have been reported. All these fixes are on the CMS so there won’t be any need to replenish apps. The following is the list of items that come with this release.
- Missing languages added (Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Croatian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Ukrainian).
- Apps published for Private App store comes without login information on the queue.
- Billing details page not shown for Individual app plan user.
- Unpublished apps are still active.
- Unable to set a price for iOS apps.
- Contact Information section not being correctly populated.
- The client is getting constant notifications from our system login into his Developer Account.
- Customers page keeps on loading without showing any results.
- Customers are unable to see the details for any of the Users.
- Issues when trying to resubscribe - form shows Invalid or Not found.
- Exporting a CSV times-out when trying to collect a large number of transactions.
Article is closed for comments.