IDX is a type of data feed provided with your MLS membership. In some cases, MLS may require you to pay for access to this data feed. IDX typically (but not always) mirrors the data available on your MLS site. If your MLS provides access to this data feed, you may use that access to promote ALL listings on your website, not just your featured listings.
In this article, you will learn how to integrate your IDX listings with the app.
- All listings that participate in the Broker Reciprocity (IDX) program with your MLS can be accessed using our service.
- The IDX Broker application automatically collates, maintains, and displays your local MLS listings.
- Using IDX Broker allows you to display all MLS listing seamlessly on your own website.
- All local MLS listings will display on your website and your contact information.
- Some restrictions apply based on certain MLS rules.
You must have an IDX API Key to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article.
Note: Refer to the article API Key on the IDX website for instructions on generating your IDX API key.
- Go to the Build section on your dashboard.
Click Import Listing to begin importing your IDX listings.
- In the pop-up window, paste your IDX API Key, and click Get Listings.
Once your listings are loaded, you can check the boxes next to any listings you would like to import or Select All.
- Click Import Listings when you are ready, and you will see the loading indicator back in the main feature view. At this point, you can leave the feature and check back later to see your newly added listings!