Skipper is an app management tool. This article outlines what functionalities Skipper provides, how you can access it and how it can support you in managing your applications.
Skipper is a mobile app-management tool. It provides you with the ability to manage your mobile app on the go, send push notifications, check loyalty redemptions, and custom analytics all from your phone.
In the following video you will be able to watch a quick overview of the Skipper Tool.
With Skipper, you get the power of the Bizness Apps platform but on your fingertips.
It's completely white-labeled so resellers can use it for their clients.
It helps you with:
- Creating and Sending targeted push notifications using the "Push Notifications" Feature
- Viewing and evaluating app analytics like downloads, feature usage, etc using the "Advanced Analytics" Feature
- Viewing a stream of orders made for your business using the "Orders" Feature
- Viewing scheduled reservations using the "Reservations" Feature
- Viewing the users' activities using the "Activity Stream" Feature.
- Seeing where your users are located throughout the world using the "View Your User Base" Feature
- Getting alerts when new users install the app.
- Viewing loyalty interactions.
- Viewing analytics.
- Sending push notifications (geo-fenced offers, linked tabs, etc.).
Note: If a push notification is deleted from Skipper, it is deleted from the CMS as well.
Visit Skipper app site to learn more about its features and capabilities.
How to login to Skipper
Please refer to the article Skipper Login Credentials for further details.