This article provides the complete list of the BiznessApps offerings as well as the options and features provided throughout all the stages of creating and managing an app.
In this link you can find all the tools and features you can leverage so you can build the app of your preference (The exhaustive list of tools can be found here). These features can be used throughout the whole app Design-Build Lifecycle but even while managing the app or checking its performance. They can also be useful for app promotional purposes.
Below you will find a short description per feature category along with an indicative list of features that are most commonly used
- Monetization: Places ordering power in your customers’ hands to increase revenue. This feature enables the business to create an application for their customers to place orders, like ordering food, buying books, electronics, etc.
- For instance:
- Customer Rewards: Rewards your best customers to increase repeat visits and lifelong loyalty. This is a feature that customers can use within their applications. Loyalty programs mean that when a customer places an order they get points, and the number of points could be calculated based on the amount spent on an order. When the user has accumulated a certain number of points they can exchange it for example with a product or a service.
- For instance: Building the Loyalty Feature
- Reputation: Get more positive reviews to improve your online presence and get noticed. When any customer compares different business applications, the number of positive reviews is one of the key criteria taken into consideration, so it affects visibility indeed.
- For instance: Building the Fan Wall Feature
- Communication: Keep users up to date with events, specials, and announcements. The App owners can send messages to their users, another option in addition to the push notifications.
- For instance: Building the Messages Features
- Operational Efficiency: Integrate with third-party services to streamline your processes.
- For instance: Integrating Braintree
Also, it is worth checking the following KB article to see which features are supported in each of the three app types (iOs, Android, PWA):
- Checking if the App Feature is compatible with my device
- Integrating Braintree
- Building the Messages Features
- Building The Food Ordering Feature
- Building the Fan Wall Feature
- Building The Merchandise Feature
- Building the Loyalty Feature
- Building the Reservation Feature