You can check or update your payment details, such as Credit Card number, expiration date, and billing information on the CMS Platform. This can be useful when you have changed credit cards due to card expiration or invalidation. You can also find information about your subscription plan, like subscription status, app tokens, and the next billing date.
<supportagent>Note to Agents: Payment by Credit Card is the only officially supported payment method. If a user has payment issues you should encourage them to double-check their CC information and to check with their bank for any security blocks or similar issues. Alternative payment methods, such as Wire Transfer can be approved by the Billing Team BU, but it is on a case-by-case basis, and it's only advised as a last resort for customers in annual billing plans. </supportagent>
- You have an active account with access to the CMS Portal.
- If you are updating credit card information, the new card should be enabled for internet payments.
To update billing information through the CMS portal, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the client Dashboard > Click the drop-down menu (down arrow) on the top right-hand side of the page > Select the option Billing Details.
2. On the left-hand side of the new page, you will find information about your Subscription status.
3. On the right-hand side, the Payment and Billing Information will appear. Under "Payment & Billing Information" select "Update payment & billing Information".
5. Click on the Update button at the bottom of the page
Important: For security reasons, you should change your billing details yourself and not share sensitive information like Credit Card numbers and CVV numbers with support agents.
Your updated billing information details and your new card details will be registered in the system. You should receive the following message:
Please sign in to leave a comment.