Setting the appropriate App name is extremely important. When you first set up your app, you are prompted to set a name as well as in Step 5 Pay and Publish. When we go into your account and upload the app, we copy and paste the exact name that you put.
This article provides information on the things to consider when changing your app's name.
- Changing the name of your app in the app store is not a minor fix.
- Once uploaded, the only way to change your app's name is if we put in an update* to your current app, rebuild it and then wait until it is approved again by Apple.
- If you do need a name update, send us a message and we can try to get it in as soon as possible.
- Wait times for updates are just as long as the initial approval process.
* Updates to Apple may incur a fee, so please double check your Publish Step Info before committing to submit.