In the Customers page, you will be able to see all of your app customers and take actions on them. Whether it is favoriting, exporting data for reporting, or sending individual push notifications, all of that can all be accomplished here.
In this article, you will learn how to use the Customers Page.
- In order to take full advantage of the Customers page, we recommend to enable and set up the Sign-up feature.
- This will encourage your users to create customer accounts and effectively put a face and a name to all of your data.
- Check out the article on Sign-up feature to learn more.
Here you will find the full list of your customers. The list is very powerful and there are a number of actions you can take from this screen alone.
- By clicking on any of the column titles, you can adjust the sort and sort order (ascending/descending).
- Try applying some of the filters available on the left. You will notice you can sort users by spend, activity and more.
(Click to enlarge)
Hover over a customer and you will see you can select them. Once you select one customer you can continue to select more and you will notice a taskbar that appears on the bottom of your screen with some actions.
- Favoriting customers will add a heart icon next to their name. This is helpful to identify customers that are your top performers, or even a temporary marker to help you stay organized.
- Exporting data: You will see this task gives you two options: Customer Email or All Customer Info.
- If you just wish to export the email address of the selected customer(s), the first option is exactly what you want.
- If you wish to export all of the data you have for each selected customer(s), select All Customer Info.
(Click to enlarge)
Try clicking on the customer row, or the arrow at the right of the row. This will bring you to the Customer Detail Page for this customer.
Customer Detail Page
The Customer Detail Page shows a lot of powerful information, so let's break it down. You will notice the menu indicated by the three dots just below the customer's name and email. This menu will bring up the same options available from the list view - favorite and export.
- Status: This displays generally how often the user interacts with your application.
- Last Device Used: This will show the last device that the user used when interacting with your app.
- Birthday: This is your customer's birthday, but you already knew that, didn't you?
- Shares: This is how many times this customer has shared from within the app.
- Facebook, Twitter, and Google: These are the social accounts that your user has linked.
- Loyalty Redemptions: The total number of loyalty redemptions this user has completed.
- Comments: The total number of comments made throughout the app.
- Revenue: Sum of total orders through food ordering, merchandise, and reservations.
- Push Notifications Received: The total number of push notifications received.
- Last Usage: The last time the user was active in your app.
- Account Created: The date this user created an account in your app.
- You will notice on the top right of the Customers page there is an Add Integration button.
- This allows you to sync your third-party mailing list service to your customer list.
- After selecting the service you use and following the simple steps to link them, you can sync the emails you have gathered through your app to this service.
- Each time you return, you will see an upload button showing how many new email addresses you have received.