The Fan Wall v2 feature is an easy way to increase user engagement with an app. The feature allows users to comment, ask questions, and discuss what they love about your business or service. Users can share photos, reply to each others' comments, and view the location fellow users were at when they commented.
This feature is available for iOS, Android and PWA platforms. Is recommended for Events, Band & Musical Artists and Restaurants industries.
You can use this feature for app Monetization:
- Create an in-app forum for users to communicate and share ideas. For example, a school app can use the Fan Wall v2 for the PTA to discuss school events and issues.
- Accumulate positive feedback with a reviews page. For example, a user can share their favorite dishes on the menu in your restaurant app.
You can check a quick overview in the video below:
Adding the Fan Wall v2 Feature
Navigate to the Build tab to begin the setup process, then follow the steps below.
Go to Create > Build, then click +Add.
Choose the Fan Wall v2 feature from the menu, then click Select.
Name your feature, then click Add. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can do the following:
- Use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- Click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- Edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- Toggle the feature on/off.
- Jump to a specific section (e.g. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
Adding Content to the Fan Wall v2 Feature
Navigate to the Build->Create-><Name_of_FanWallv2_Feature>->Content menu. Here you can rename the feature and manage posts.
Under Screen Info, change your Screen / Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. Reviews instead of Fan Wall v2).
- Under Settings, set the comment radius. This will filter comments based on the user's location.
Under Posts, view and delete comments.
- Click Save at the top right when you are done.
If you would like to create a custom design for this feature instead of using the Global Design, please refer to the article Overriding The Global Design For A Specific App Feature Via Custom Design.
You can find some examples below:
Article is closed for comments.