You want to use the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editor so you can add a phone number (call) and/or a text message or and/or an email address link. This article shows how you can link your contact info into your app.
Having navigated to Create -> Build -> <Your_feature> -> Content (In the following example we used an Info-1-Tier feature)
You can integrate Call, Text, and Email into your app in two ways:
Using the Link Option
- To create a Call, SMS, or Email link, simply highlight the text or image you want to create the link for, then click the hyperlink () option.
- In the URL field enter:
tel:followed by the phone number to create a Call link and click Insert
SMS:followed by the phone number to create a Text Message link and click Insert
mailto:followed by the email address to create an Email link and click Insert
On the upper right-hand corner, click Save when done.
Using the HTML Option
You can achieve the same thing using the HTML option.
- Just click the HTML button () and add the following codes wherever you want the links to appear:
<a href="tel:123456789">Text or Image URL Here</a>
<a href="sms:123456789">Text or Image URL Here</a>
<a href="mailto:youremailaddress">Text or Image URL Here</a>
Note: Change the italicized text with the appropriate values.
- On the upper right-hand corner, click Save when done.
Once you created the links, you will be able to see this on your app. For instance, you may have the following result:
Important: If you use the CMS App Preview's Native Preview Option, these links are not clickable. You can use, instead, one of the methods outlined in the Previewing And Showing Your App KB article.
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Building the Info-3-Tier Feature
- Building the Info-1-Tier Feature
- Building the Info-2-Tier Feature
- Previewing And Showing Your App