You can set up monetized banner ads within your apps using the Ads section. You will need to register for an AdMob account to start (this account is connected to your Google account).
Note: AdMob only works for Android.
In this article, you will learn how to set up this feature for your app.
- Log in to your AdMob account and select Get Started.
- Search for an app to monetize then select Banner.
- Now you have a few options to customize your banner, and a name to associate with the ad.
- A screen pops up with the Ad Unit ID in bold. This is the code you will use to integrate the ads into your app. Copy this code.
- Paste the Ad Unit ID you copied in step 3 into the Ad Unit ID field of the Ads section.
- Click Save.