Removing an app from the Google Play Store is very simple. This prevents new users from downloading your app.
This article provides instructions on how to remove your app from Google Play.
You must have a Google Developer Account to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article.
Note: It is not possible to fully delete an app from your Google Developer Account.
Follow the steps below, and your app will no longer be visible in the Google Play Store.
- Log in to the Google Developer Console.
- Under All Applications, select the app you wish to remove from the Play Store.
- From the left-side menu, click the Store presence tab, followed by Pricing & Distribution.
- Under App Availability, click UNPUBLISH.
- Next, a pop-up confirming you wish to unpublish the application will appear. Select CONFIRM.