The background image blur effect helps you create great-looking applications in less time than ever before. Starting with just one image, you can now toggle the blur effect on globally or on a feature-by-feature basis to complete graphics for your entire app. If you want to spice up some features with a bit of added color, try adding the blur effect to images from our included gallery.
This article provides the steps on how to apply this feature in your apps.
- Navigate to Create and select Design.
- Click Edit next to Home Screen Background.
Alternatively, you can navigate to the Build Step and select the feature you want to edit. In this case, click Custom Design > More Options > Screen Background.
- Toggle the Blur Effect on
- The blur effect does not apply to carousel images.
- For PWAs, the blur effect's success depends on the browser. Refer to the article CSS Filter Effects for more details.
You will have managed to apply the blur effect on your images.
Article is closed for comments.