The Fan Wall feature is an easy way to increase user engagement with an app. This feature allows users to comment, ask questions, and discuss what they love about your business or service.
The Fan Wall feature is great for these industries:
Bands & Musical Artists
Create an in-app forum for users to communicate and share ideas. For example, a school app can use the Fan Wall for the PTA to discuss school events and issues.
Accumulate positive feedback with a reviews page. For example, users can share their favorite dishes on the menu in your restaurant app.
Navigate to the Build tab to begin the setup process, then follow the steps below.
- Click ADD FEATURE.
- Choose the Fan Wall feature from the menu, then click SELECT.
- Give a name to the feature, then click ADD. The new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
- Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- Use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- Click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- Edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- Toggle the feature on/off.
- Jump to a specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
In this section, users can rename the feature and manage posts.
- Under Screen Info, change your Screen/Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. "Reviews" as opposed to "Fan Wall").
- Under Posts, view and delete comments.
- Click SAVE at the top right when you are done.
If you would like to create a custom design for this feature instead of using the Global Design, you can do so here. Skip over this section if not.