This article contains information about the latest release of Cardiff, which has numerous feature enhancements and additions, with a special focus on app promotion, as well as various CMS upgrades and improvements.
What Is New
- New App Onboarding Designs;
- HTML5 Web App Upgrade;
- Launching In-app Campaigns - Reviews;
- New App Promotional Kit; and
- New App Navigation and Design options.
New App Onboarding Designs
Use our sleek and modern onboarding designs to create an eye-catching app for your business. We have created designs for 18 different industries, but feel free to use whichever design speaks to you.
HTML5 Web App Upgrade
With Cardiff, we have improved our HTML5 app significantly. In addition to new designs and UI improvements, we have enhanced the speed and performance of our HTML5 apps in preparation to fully support the Progressive Web Application (PWA) standard.
You will now notice the CMS "App Previewer" represents this upgrade.
In-app Campaigns - Reviews
We understand how imperative in-app marketing is for your business. That is why we are launching Campaigns, your one stop shop for in-app promotions. The first installment, Reviews, allows you to easily prompt app users for reviews and only publish positive reviews online.
Check out the Reviews feature under the Add-on section of your dashboard.
New App Promotional Kit
We are making it easy for you to create flawless marketing collateral for your app. Our App Promotional Kit includes a Poster, Table Cards and Table Tents. User our default promotional text, or add your own!
Check out the Promotional Kit article for set up instructions.
New App Navigation and Design Options
Use our new navigation options to take your app to the next level. Whether you are looking for a fresh homescreen design or a flawless feature display, we have got you covered. Use our CMS to effortlessly design your app.
- Added Google fonts to all platforms;
- Custom Google Maps License;
- UX and UI improvements to the Around Us, FanWall and Real Estate features;
- New in-app color mapping for an easy and consistent app design;
- New Messages Homescreen widget and unread notifications identifier;
- New field to control Homescreen Widget color under Design; and
- Updated the display of the Partner Marketing Center.