The Design Step is where you'll create a dynamic design for your app home screen, choose the navigation type and create each feature's styling, such as the color, background image, and font.
While you'll begin the app building process here, you can continually add or adjust the design as you please after you've moved onto the subsequent steps.
- Choose the home screen layout: Slide Out Menu, Grid Menu, Scrolling Menu or Tab Bar Menu.
- Upload or choose a home screen background image.
- Add rotating carousel images.
- Add your company logo using our Branding feature.
- Select a background color.
- Add additional Navigation; Call Us, Directions and Share.
- Add Shortcuts to features within the app.
- Choose the Icon color.
- Select the Menu Text color and Background color.
- Choose the Homescreen Shortcut color.
- Enable or disable Button text and icons.
- Add a custom Icon background image.
- Choose the Main App color.
- Choose the UI Bar Text color.
- Choose the Main Text color.
- Choose the Background color.
- Select a Font and Font weight.
- Add a Global Background image.
- Add a Header background image.
Note: All settings in the Global Styling section will apply to all the features throughout your app. if you wish to create a custom design for one of your features, use the Custom Design option in the Build section.