The Golf Courses feature is the perfect option for golf courses that want to modernize their business. Users can view holes, score games, and measure their distance from the hole right from their phones.
Great for these industries:
- Golf Courses
Navigate to the Build tab to begin the setup process, then follow the steps below.
- Click ADD FEATURE.
- Choose the feature from the menu, then click SELECT.
- Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- Use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- Click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- Edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- Toggle on/off the feature.
- Jump to a specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
- Select Your Units:
- Under Golf Course, you can upload a CSV file with the course data or add data manually. Click ADD COURSE to get started. Complete the fields below, then click ADD. Repeat this process for each course.
- Course Name: Give your a name.
- Course Thumbnail: Upload a thumbnail image (140x140px in PNG format) for this course.
- Select How Many Tees Your Golf Course Has: Select the proper number from the dropdown menu.
- Tee Name & Tee Color: Input the tee name and select the tee color for each tee.
- Back in Golf Course, click ADD HOLE. Complete the fields below, then click ADD. Repeat this process for each hole.
- Select Golf Course: Select the golf course from the dropdown menu.
- Par: Input the par number.
- Handicap: Input the handicap number.
- Description: Use the WYSIWYG editor to customize the 's description.
- Hole Map:
- Front of Green/Middle of Green/Back of Green Coordinates: Enter the latitude/longitude for each one manually, or use the map function below to search for the golf course and drop the colored pins into the correct locations.
- Click SAVE at the top right when you are done.
You can create a Custom Design for this feature instead of using Global Design.