The 1-Tier Info feature is essentially a blank slate in which the customer can enter any content they would like from text and images to embedded videos and hyperlinks. If they want to display the general information or have anything they want to include in their app that doesn't fit another feature or Web Site feature, they probably want this.
Great for these industries:
- Any industry can benefit from this feature.
- Allow affiliates and partners to advertise or special offer pages within the app.
Navigate to the Build tab to begin the setup process, then follow the steps provided below.
- Click ADD FEATURE.
- Choose the 1-Tier Info feature from the menu, then click SELECT.
- Name the feature, then click ADD. The new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
- Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- Use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- Click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- Edit the feature icon by clicking it, then select a new image from the fly-up menu.
- Toggle ON/OFF the feature.
- Navigate to the specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
Here the customer can rename the feature, enter content, adjust the appearance and choose whether or not to allow commenting.
- Under Screen Info, change the Screen/Feature name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. "About Us" as opposed to "Info 1-Tier").
- Under Info Tier 1:
- Color Settings: Toggle between the use of global color settings or unique colors for this feature.
- Header & Comment Sections: Toggle this on to split the feature between the header image and body and to allow users to leave comments regarding the feature's content. When this is toggled on the customer must upload a Mobile Header Image and Tablet Header Image.
- Description: Use the WYSIWYG editor to enter the content this feature will display.
- Click SAVE at the top right.
If the customer likes to create a custom design for this feature instead of using the Global Design, they can do so.
User comments will appear with the date, username, and comment text.