You wish to clear Customer Data when using the 'Preview App' app on your Android device. You may require to clear the customer data on your device before either walking into a sales pitch to showcase your app or before testing a customer issue or even before checking your app's functionality.
This article outlines the steps that you need to take to achieve that.
- Android device with the 'Preview App' app installed
The steps you will need to follow are outlined below:
- On your Android device, open the 'Preview App'
- Tap the new settings icon on the login screen on the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Customer Data (this will appear in case there's any Customer Data saved)
- Tap Clear Customer Data then confirm.
Note: Clearing this data does not delete anything in the cloud. It just effectively unpairs your device from the Customer Data you have previously entered, but as soon as you log back in or relink a social account your information will return to this device.
You will now be able to check or showcase your app on the Preview App on your Android device and you will notice there will be no reference to any customer-related data whatsoever within the app.