Throughout the app dashboard, you'll see Description boxes that use the "What You See Is What You Get" (WYSIWYG) editor.
A lot can be done with this editing panel. Most of the options are pretty straightforward and mirror those offered by programs like Word. You can hover over an option for a hint at what it does but the best way to learn is by diving in.
- The WYSIWYG editor is not intended as a full HTML solution but you can use it to tweak the HTML of your descriptions within the reason.
- CSS and other coding languages cannot be used here. If you experience issues with your description's appearance/layout, we recommend wiping the HTML and starting fresh. Copying/pasting content from the website onto the description often leads to hiccups in the HTML.
- The WYSIWYG editor allows you to:
- Add HTML
- Apply Global Styling, font, color
- Format text: normal, quote, code, header
- Customize text: bold, italicize, underline, strikethrough
- Add bulleted or numbered lists
- Outdent or indent
- Insert image or video
- Add a table
- Add a link to text or images
- Align text: left, center, right, justified
- Insert horizontal rule
- Change font size
- Add Video
- Insert Table
- Upload a File (PDF, Word Document, etc.)
- Clear Formatting