You wish to be able to show and preview specific apps by embedding them in your website. This article outlines when this can be useful and how you can do it.
You want to allow your website visitors to see how an app will work. That is you wish to find a way to present/showcase your app(s) to your clients through your website usually for marketing purposes.
- You need access to edit your website's code.
You have two options:
- you can embed the 'Preview Your App' functionality on your website (general preview) and have your users select which app's design and functionality want to check by plugging in whichever appcode they wish.
- you can embed the 'Preview Your App' functionality on your website just for one specific app (app-specific preview), so your users will right away access this specific app that you chose to showcase.
How-To Embed Preview Your App (General Preview):
1. Copy this embed code:
<iframe style="background-color: transparent;" src="https://www.cdnstabletransit.com/preview/index.php" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" width="320" height="568"></iframe>
2. Add it to your front-end site. You can adjust the height and width by replacing the values inside the single quotation marks. Just make sure you maintain the same width:height ratio for optimum appearance.
3. Save your changes.
How-To Embed App-Specific Previewer (app-specific preview)
1. Take the code below and replace the “APPCODEHERE” with your app code:
<iframe style="background-color: transparent;" src="https://www.cdnstabletransit.com/preview/index.php?external=true&appCode=APPCODEHERE" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" width="320" height="568"></iframe>
2. Take the code with the updated appcod of your preference and add it to your front-end website!
- For the general preview, the users will see this screen and will have to select an appcode into the email address and leave the password field blank.
- For the app-specific preview the users will log on right away on the app you have selected to showcase