The Direction View feature offers one-touch directions to multiple locations. It is quick & easy to set up and allows you to enter as many addresses as you would like.
Direction View Feature from Bizness Apps on vimeo.
Great for these industries:
- Small Businesses
Navigate to the Build tab to begin the setup process, then follow these steps.
- Click ADD FEATURE.
- Choose the Direction View feature from the menu, then click SELECT.
- Name your feature, then click ADD. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
- Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- Use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- Click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- Edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- Toggle on/off the feature.
- Jump to a specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
Here you can rename the feature and add locations.
- Under Screen Info, change your Screen/Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. "Get Directions" as opposed to "Direction View").
- Under Direction View, click ADD NEW DIRECTION. Complete the fields below, then click ADD. Repeat this process for each location.
Click SAVE at the top right when you are done.
- Direction Title: Give your location a name.
- Address: Search for the address in the “Enter the address here” field or enter the coordinates in the Latitude/Longitude fields below. When you use the coordinates option, Google Maps will pull the nearest address.
The Direction View is built successfully.
If you would like to create a Custom Design for this feature instead of using the Global Design, you will do so here.