The Mortgage Calculator feature is a tool that allows you to calculate a monthly repayment using variables such as loan amount, loan term, and interest rate. The Mortgage Calculator will then return the results based on the information you input.
Great for these industries:
- Real Estate
- Allow users to easily calculate their mortgage.
Navigate to the Build tab to begin the setup process, then follow the steps below:
- Click on ADD FEATURE.
- Choose the Mortgage Calculator feature from the menu, then click on SELECT.
- Name your feature, then click on ADD. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
- Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- Use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- Click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- Edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- Toggle on/off the feature.
- Jump to a specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
Here you can rename the feature and add an interest rate.
- Under Screen Info, change your Screen/Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. "Loan Calculator" as opposed to "Mortgage Calculator").
- Under Settings, check the box to enable specific options and select an interest rate.
- Interest Rate: Select an interest rate.
- Read-Only Mortgage Rate: Decide if you want to enable a non-editable mortgage rate in your app.
- Click on SAVE at the top-right when you are done.
You can create a Custom Design Area for this feature instead of using Global Design.