If your Facebook Page is using an old URL format (see example below), it may fail to load in web views within your app.
Old URL Example: facebook.com/chipotle-687129241432291/timeline/
New URL Example: facebook.com/chipotle
- Update your page's URL by logging in to your Facebook Page.
- Go to the About tab from the menu on the left.
- Hover over the username and click Edit. Type in the URL of your choice (it must be available).
- Once updated, change every reference of the URL within your app.
- Refresh the app on your device and test once more. The page should load as expected.