Our platform offers two types of search bars: the Global search and Feature search. These search options cannot be disabled as it is a standard feature in the app.
- Once you click on the 'More' button You will see the feature search at the top.
- This will only search for and provide results of feature titles.
- Global Search now allows the user to search the entire app for content.
- To access the search function, you need to swipe down from the top of your screen, and the search window will appear.
- In the below example, the user is searching for 'house' in the real estate app, and results will appear based on the searching term you enter.
- The user can select a search result to be taken to the appropriate tab.
The following content can be searched by using the Global Search feature:
|Content type (Group)||Content||Search word matches|
Event name, address
Custom photo description
Music title, album title, artist name
Around Us POI
Real Estate listing
|News (Local)||Google News