The Voice Recording feature allows your users to record and send voice notes straight to your business.
Great for these industries:
- Radio Stations
Navigate to the Build tab to begin the setup process, then follow the given steps.
- Click ADD FEATURE.
- Choose the Voice Recording feature from the menu, then click SELECT.
- Name your feature, then click ADD. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
- Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- Use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- Click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- Edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- Toggle on/off the feature.
- Jump to a specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
Here you can rename the feature and add text to show in the app.
- Under Screen Info, change your Screen/Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. "Leave a Message" as opposed to "Voice Recording").
- Under Settings, check the box to enable specific options.
- Description: Instructions for the app user.
- Email: The email address where you want the recording sent (usually your business' email address).
- Subject: The default subject line of the email the user will send.
- Click SAVE at the top right when you are done.
You can create a Custom Design for this feature instead of using Global Design.