Private App Store (PAS) gives you the option to publish and then distribute your iOS app to the audience you wish (eg within your business) and not make it available to the public by just providing them with a URL link to download and install the app from. Thus, if you have enabled the PAS Add-On on the CMS platform and created an iOS app and you need to publish it privately on the Private App Store to provide it to the users you wish, this article shows how you can do it.
- Log into your BusinessApps instance.
- Go to Publish.
- Select the Private App Store option.
- Click Submit.
Note: Selecting any other choice (iOS, Android, or Web App) disables the PAS option.
- Enter the username and password of your Apple Developer Enterprise account. This triggers the two-factor authentication process.
- Enter the authentication code received on your trusted device.
- Select Apple and iTunes Team from the drop-down menu.
- In the App-specific password field, enter the password for your PAS app.
- In the Special instruction field, enter
Manual publish, and click Submit.
Upon each submission, a confirmation email with the app’s download URL appears in your registered mailbox. You can then share the URL with your users for downloading and installing the app.