Private App Store (PAS) gives you the option to publish and then distribute your iOS app to the audience you wish by just providing them with a URL link to download and install the app from. This article shows how you can publish a PAS app.
You have enabled the PAS Add-On on the CMS platform and created an iOS app and you need to publish it privately on the Private App Store to provide it to the users you wish.
- Log into your BusinessApps instance.
- Go to Publish.
- Select the Private App Store option.
- Click Submit.
Note: Selecting any other choice (iOS, Android, or Web App) disables the PAS option.
- Enter the username and password of your Apple Developer Enterprise account. This triggers the two-factor authentication process.
- Enter the authentication code received on your trusted device.
- Select Apple and iTunes Team from the drop-down menu.
- In the App-specific password field, enter the password for your PAS app.
- In the Special instruction field, enter
Manual publish, and click Submit.
A confirmation email with the app’s download URL appears in your registered mailbox. You can then share the URL with your users for downloading and installing the app.