- You can display a calendar or a schedule within your app by syncing it within the Info Tier or Web Site feature. This will automatically update every time you update your Google Calendar.
- Google provides direct URLs and embed codes for every calendar.
Follow these steps to display Google Calendar within apps:
- Launch Google Calendar.
- Scroll down to My calendars and click the vertical ellipsis next to the calendar you'd like to embed.
- Select Settings and sharing from the drop-down menu.
- Locate Integrate Calendar.
- Users can use a Web Site feature to integrate the calendar or embed it in using an Info Tier feature:
- To use a Web Site feature, copy the URL under 'Public URL to this calendar', and add the URL as a new web view within your Web Site feature.
- To use an Info-tier feature, copy the Embed code and paste it into the WYSIWYG editor of your Info-Tier feature.
- Don't forget to confirm the calendar is set for public access, or else it won't work properly for customers.
- Verify by locating Access Permissions and checking the box next to 'Make available to public'.