This article shows how you can display a Google Calendar or a schedule within your app by syncing it within the Info Tier or the Web Site feature. This calendar will automatically be updated every time you update your Google Calendar.
You needed to link your Google Calendar so it will be displayed within your app giving the option to the app users to use the calendar from your app.
Note: Google provides direct URLs and embed codes for every calendar.
- Access to a Google account and its calendar.
- Launch Google Calendar.
- Scroll down to My calendars and click the vertical ellipsis next to the calendar you'd like to embed.
- Select Settings and sharing from the drop-down menu.
4. Locate Integrate Calendar.
5. Users can use either the Web Site feature to integrate the calendar or embed it in the Info Tier feature:
- To use a Web Site feature, copy the URL under 'Public URL to this calendar', and add the URL as a new web view within your Web Site feature.
- To use an Info-tier feature, copy the Embed code and paste it into the WYSIWYG editor of your Info-Tier feature.
6. Set the calendar for public access. Locate Access Permissions and check the box next to 'Make available to public'.
You have successfully integrated a Google Calendar of your preference within your app and the users can view the calendar from the app.