If you no longer want an app to be available for download in iTunes App Store, you can remove it from sale right through your iTunes Connect account. This article provides a step-by-step guide to achieve this.
- Log in to your iTunes Connect account.
- Click on My Apps.
- Select the app you would like to remove from the list displayed.
- Click the Pricing and Availability tab in the left-pane menu.
- Under Availability, check the 'Remove from sale' box, and then click the Save button at the top right corner. See the image below:
- Return to the My Apps section by clicking the navigation button at the top left side.
- Locate your app again, and you will see the status has changed to from 'Ready for Sale' to 'Developer Removed From Sale.'
Within 24 hours (although usually, it takes less) your app will no longer appear in the App Store.