In some features, you may need to provide the option to the users to be able to proceed with card payments through a Payment Gateway. This article shows how you can integrate the BrainTree Provider into BiznessApps.
- Your apps must be on the Coronado source code release or newer.
- BrainTree account
Note: If you don't have one you can sign up by following the steps in the following link: Braintree Sign Up
You will need to enable card payments so that users can use Braintree as a payment gateway on the Food Ordering, Reservation or Merchandise features.
- On your Braintree dashboard, scroll down to Production API Keys to locate Merchant ID, Public Key, and Private Key.
- Navigate to the CMS app dashboard, choose a feature that contains a payment option. Locate the Payment section in the feature.
- Under Payment Gateway, select Braintree, and copy/paste Merchant ID, Public Key, and Private Key into the corresponding fields.
- Click Save on the upper right-hand corner to save the changes.
Note: You can enable more features and security measures through their Braintree account at any point.
- Learn how to enable PayPal.
- Learn to improve fraud protection by enabling AVS and CVV rules.
- Test out your new Braintree integration in the app! Place an order, selecting Card as your payment method.
- Users see the new card payment screen appear after you click Check Out. The customers can plug in their card details—no need for them to log in or even have a Braintree account.