Users can use the HP ePrinter to print out order & reservation confirmation emails automatically. This article outlines how you can use the HP ePrinter into your apps.
You need to integrate an HP ePrinter so you can print out orders. You need to connect the HP ePrinter to the Food Ordering and/or Merchandise and/or Reservation features so that, when you sync up your printer, order and reservation confirmation emails will automatically be printed out.
Before you start, first verify that your printer is connected and ready. You should also register the printer with HP and locate its email address. For more info, check out your printer's manual.
- On the CMS platform, go to the Content Step and locate the feature where you'd like to enable ePrinting.
- Scroll down to the Location(s) section. If you already have locations added, Edit next to the one you'd like to sync to a printer. If you haven't added any locations, you should do so now by clicking Add New Location.
- In the location's Email Address field, input the HP ePrint email address, then click Save at the bottom.
- If you'd like to sync additional locations with this printer, repeat the process above for each location.
- If you'd like different locations to connect with different printers, provide the email address for each printer in its corresponding location's Email Address field.
Once you have synced your printer, it should begin receiving and printing new orders immediately.