You are unable to see/find a specific feature (eg Messages, Food Ordering, Info-Tier etc) in the Build section of the Content Management System (CMS). This article explains why this occurs and how you can solve it.
You have navigated to the Create -> Build menu of the CMS tool, but cannot locate a specific feature.
Usually, this is because you have deactivated the Feature rendering the feature inactive.
You can actually find the feature under the Inactive Features section of the Build menu and you just need to reactivate the feature following the procedure below:
- In the left-pane menu, navigate to Create > Build.
- Click on Inactive Features under the Features section to display the list of inactive features.
- Scroll down the list to locate the feature you cannot find (eg, in this case the Messages feature).
- Hover over the Message feature until a minus (-), and a plus (+) symbol are displayed, as shown in the image below. Click on the plus symbol to activate the feature.
- Click on Save on the upper-right hand corner
You will now be able to see the feature you activated under the Build section of the CMS.
Navigate to Create -> Build and (for the example used above) you will find the Messages Feature under the Active Features.