BiznessApps platform allows for the integration with your Google Maps by the use of a License API key. A Google Maps License allows you to utilize map data for location-based features in your applications. This article provides information on how you can get your own Google Maps License API key.
When you are using custom PWA domains or you have a specific client Panel domain, you need to acquire at least one Google Maps License API key. This way you will be able to use this key on your CMS dashboard to enable Google Maps Services for your applications.
Note: If you are just using the default PWA domain (https://webapp.mobileappco.org/m/appcode/) or Native Apps (Android and iOS), you don't need to get a key of your own and you can utilize the 'embedded' BiznessApps Google API Key.
- (if you already have a Google Cloud Account proceed to step #2) Create a Google Cloud Account by following the steps outlined in the Google Cloud account.
- Follow the steps in the Get the API key KB article. Please note the following step when you start the Restrict the API key process.
- On the Restrict and rename API key page, add the following HTTP referrers (web sites):
- *.yourdomain.com (e.g., *.example.com)
- subdomain.yourdomain.com (e.g., login.example.com)
- yourdomain.com (e.g., example.com)
- All of your PWA Custom Domains that you wish to attribute to this key.
Note: This single key can have your partner domain, as well as all the custom PWA domains registered to it. That is, this API key can be locked to work for specific domains and will not work in other domains. These authorized domains are called 'referrers'.
You will have got your own Google Maps License API key to use it to integrate Google Maps with your BiznessApps applications.