The Info feature is essentially a blank slate in which the customer can enter any content they would like from text and images to embedded videos and hyperlinks. If they want to display the general information or have anything they want to include in their app that doesn't fit another feature or Web Site feature, they probably want this. The 2-Tier feature is categorized into two tiers, with the 2nd tier being more specific.
For example ITEM LIST/CATEGORIES (Tier 1) → ITEM DETAILS (Tier 2)
Great for these industries:
- Any industry can benefit from this feature.
- Allow affiliates and partners to advertising or special offer pages within the app.
- Building the Info-1-Tier Feature
- Building the Info-3-Tier Feature
- Web Site Feature
- Around Us Feature
Adding a Feature
Follow these steps to build app pages using the Info-1-Tier feature:
- Log into your BusinessApps instance.
- From the CMS, go to the Create drop-down menu.
- Click Build.
- Click +Add in the FEATURES section.
- Search and select Info-1-Tier.
- Click Select.
- Name your feature (for example, Info 1) and click Add.
The customer can rename the feature, enter content, adjust the appearance and choose whether or not to allow commenting.
- Under Screen Info, change the Screen/Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. "Staff Directory" as opposed to "Info 2 Tier").
- Under Info Tier 2, click Add Item.
- Under the Add Item pop-up, complete all of the required fields:
- Mobile Header Image: Upload or select a mobile header image (640x264px in PNG format) for the item.
- Tablet Header Image: Upload or select a tablet header image (1536x634px in PNG format) for the item.
- Section Title to Categorize Information: All items with the same Section Title will be grouped together under a heading that displays the word or phrase entered in this field. Organization of items in your 2-Tier Info feature will be alphabetical by Section Title, then alphabetical again within each section.
- Item Name: This will display on the list of items as the clickable link to view the content for that item.
- Description: Use the WYSIWYG editor to enter the content this feature will display.
- Thumbnails Image: Upload an image to represent each section.
- Click Add when done, then click Save at the top right.
If the customer likes to create a custom design for this feature instead of using the Global Design, they can do so.