The Ivy release brings some fantastic new features and improvements that change the way we communicate and interact with small business customers. This article explains the new features that are part of the latest Ivy release.
Feature Releases (Update Required)
- Advanced Loyalty: A whole new and improved way to offer your customers deals.
Feature Upgrades (Update Required)
- Real Estate and Golf Course Tabs: You can now select your preferred units of distance (meters/yards for Golf Course, square feet/square meters/acres for Real Estate) from a drop-down menu.
- Golf Course Tab: Add images to hole descriptions.
- PDF Tab: Added Section Title field allows you to categorize your PDFs.
- Reservation Tab: Improvements to the date-blocking feature.
- Home screen buttons like Call/Email will now display the Custom Location Names, you select in the back-end instead of the street address.
iOS-Specific (Update Required)
- Native iPhone 6 and 6 Plus views are added so that your apps will look better on the larger screens.
Other iOS Improvements
- Appearance: Status bar no longer shows part of the header in Traditional layout.
- Real Estate Tab: Resolved double-digit number display in map view.
- Preview App Dashboard: UI adjustment for iPhone 6 Plus.
- Voice Recorder Tab: Resolved text wrapping on iPhone 5 and earpiece audio playback issue.
Other Android Improvements
- Coupon Tabs: Activity feed improvements
- Email Marketing: Improved email collection prompt.
- Reservation Tab: Resolved Russian line break issue and added required field indicator.
- Tell Friend Tab: Reduce Share button size on all tabs
Updating Your Apps
Read over all the reasons why it is necessary to republish/update an app.
Article is closed for comments.