You might want to unpublish or deactivate an existing PWA, iOS, or Android app. After unpublishing, existing app users won't be able to use the app's features. If you want to prevent new users from downloading the app, you need to perform the corresponding removal from the App Store or Google Play Store.
As a Partner/Reseller, you can unpublish any app that you manage for any particular platform, or from all of them.
Note: If you are an Individual account (Single App), and you know that you won't be using your app anymore, you have to raise a ticket with Customer Support requesting a cancellation of your account. Check the Canceling-Your-BiznessApps-Account KB article for more information.
- You have a Reseller/Partner account
1. Before you unpublish it is highly recommended you Customize the Inactive Message for Unpublished Apps
This way you can change the text of the inactive message that users see when accessing apps that have been unpublished. The same message appears for all unpublished apps in your reseller account. Therefore, it is important to make it generic.
2. Unpublish the App
a. Navigate to My Apps in the Reseller Dashboard.
b. Click on Published.
c. Click the triple dot icon '...' at the bottom right of the app that you wish to unpublish.
d. Select Edit > Status from the pop-up menu.
e. The Status section appears. Click Unpublish separately for each platform (iOS, Android, or Web App).
f. A confirmation pop-up appears. Click Unpublish to confirm and deactivate the app.
- Always use the Unpublish option to deactivate apps. It immediately disables it and sends your original app credits back.
- You can reactivate your app by publishing it at any point for each platform individually (iOS, Android, or Web).
1. Navigate to My Apps and confirm that your app is marked as inactive.