If you ever wish to disable a published App, you can use the Unpublish option to do so. When you unpublish, the App will be deactivated immediately, and you'll receive your original App Credits back. DO NOT DELETE a live app from your Reseller dashboard. If you do so, the Bizness Apps Preview App login screen will appear, and users will then see our company name and branding when they visit the App. Unpublishing will completely disable the App, so there's no reason to delete it.
Once you've unpublished your app following the instructions below, you can then remove the App listing from the App Store and Google Play:
- Navigate to the MY APPS section of your Partner Dashboard.
- Click the 3 dots icon at the bottom right of the App you wish to unpublish. Select Status from the pop-up menu.
- The Status section will appear. Click the Unpublish button for the concerned platform.
- A confirmation pop-up window will appear. Click Upublish, and your app will automatically deactivate. When users attempt to launch the unpublished App, the following screen is displayed:
Customizing Your Inactive Message
You can change the text of the message users see when visiting inactive Apps. The same message will appear for all unpublished apps in your Reseller account, so you'll want to make it general enough to apply to all.
Note: The customized message will only work for apps running Chestnut or later. Older Apps will display the default inactive screen.
- From your Reseller Dashboard, click the My Client's View option from the left-side menu. Select Translation Tool from the drop-down menu.
- Click Mobile Apps (the second option), then select Common from the drop-down menu.
- In the search bar, enter maintain to search for the inactive message translation. Click the magnifying glass to search.
- The message will appear in the search results below. Type your new message into the Translation field.
- Click the Save button located at the top right corner of the screen.
Reactivating Unpublished Apps
You can reactivate your App at any point by publishing for each platform individually. Please note that a Credit will be deducted for each platform.