It's important to create a username and password for your customers so they can log into your client panel, edit their apps and use Skipper.
- If you have yet to set up your subdomain (client panel login page), first check out this article.
- For an overview of the client panel, see here.
New User Interface
- Log into your Reseller Admin Panel and select the gear icon. Your apps will show in either a list format or image format. For the former, find the gear icon on the right-hand side. For the latter, you will find the gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner of one of your apps.
- Select Edit Info from the pop-up menu.
- The Mobile App Information page will appear. Fill out the Username and Password fields, then click the Save button at the bottom.
- Test out the new login info by navigating to your sub domain (login page) and logging in. You should be taken into your own re-branded client panel, where your clients will access and edit their apps.
Note: You can adjust the login info at any point by returning to the Info section and inputting a new username or password. The password field will appear blank after you save your changes. This is just for security purposes.