It's important to create a username and password for your customers so they can log into your client panel, edit their apps and use Skipper. This article provides the steps to:
- Create a username and password
- Change a password or,
- Verify the username to login
- Have a look at Setting up a Subdomain if you have not done as yet (client panel login page).
- Also, have a look at this article on Editing your Client Panel,
- Log into your Reseller Admin Panel and select the gear icon. Your apps will show in either a list format or image format. For the former, find the gear icon on the right-hand side. For the latter, you will find the gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner of one of your apps.
- Search for the App Code. Once located select Edit Info from the pop-up menu.
- The Mobile App Information page will appear. From here you can:
- Create the Username and Password
- Verify the Username
- Change the Password
- Click Save
- If the password was reset or a new account created, test out the new login info by navigating to your subdomain (login page) and logging in. You should be taken into your own re-branded client panel, where your clients will access and edit their apps.
Note: You can adjust the login info at any point by returning to the Info section and inputting a new username or password. The password field will appear blank after you save your changes. This is just for security purposes.