The Notepad feature offers users an easy way to save notes within your app. It also requires minimal setup, making it an easy win for you.
Navigate to the Build tab to begin the setup process, then follow the steps below.
- Click on ADD FEATURE.
- Choose the Notepad feature from the menu, then click on SELECT.
- Name your feature, then click on ADD. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
- Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- Use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- Click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- Edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- Toggle on/off the feature.
- Jump to a specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
Here you can rename the feature.
- Under Screen Info, change your Screen/Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. "Diary" as opposed to "Notepad").
- The notepad's background color is determined by the Screen Background Color under Design > Feature Styling. The font color will default to white or black depending on the notepad's background color.