The PDF feature allows you to display PDFs through your app. This is commonly used to showcase flyers, menus, and even reports.
NOTE: Uploaded PDF files must be under 6 MB.
Great for these industries:
- Include forms that users can print directly from the app and submit to a business.
- Quickly add information such as fliers, menus, schedules, white papers, etc.
Navigate to the Build tab to begin the setup process, then follow the steps below.
- Click on ADD FEATURE.
- Choose the PDF feature from the menu, then click on SELECT.
- Name your feature, then click on ADD. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
- Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- Use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- Click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- Edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- Toggle on/off the feature.
- Jump to a specific section (i.e., Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
Here you can rename the feature and upload your PDFs.
- Under Screen Info, change your Screen/Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g., "Menu" as opposed to "PDF").
- Under Documents, click on ADD PDF.
- Complete the fields below, then click on ADD. Repeat this process for each PDF.
- Select ADD to upload the PDF or enter the URL.
- Name: Give your PDF a name.
- Toggle on if you want to allow printing from within the app.
- Choose a section for your PDF by clicking on the drop down, or create a new section title.
- Click on ADD to add your PDF.
- Click on SAVE at the top right when you are done.
You can create a Custom Design for this feature instead of using Global Design.