The PDF feature allows you to display PDFs through your app. This feature is useful if you want to showcase business flyers, service menus, and even reports.
This article enumerates the steps to add the PDF feature along with steps to configure the content.
PDF feature is great for these industries:
Here are some monetization ideas using the PDF feature:
- Include forms that users can print directly from the app and submit to a business.
- Quickly add information such as fliers, menus, schedules, and white papers.
Adding the PDF Feature
Navigate to the Build tab in BiznessApps.
Click on the +Add button of the FEATURES section.
Search for the PDF feature from the menu. Then, click on the PDF icon. It will then display more information about the PDF feature.
Click the Select button to add it as an app feature.
Name the feature (depending on your preference) and click on Add. Your newly added feature will now appear on the left-side menu.
In the Content section, you can rename the feature and upload your own PDFs.
- Under the Screen Info section, change the Screen/Feature Name or leave it as is. This will be the name that appears in your app's feature menu (e.g., use "Menu" or "PDF").
- Under the Documents section, click on Add PDF.
- Complete the fields below, then click on the Add button. Repeat Steps 1-3 for each PDF document.Drag the PDF file to the space provided. Then, select Add PDF to upload a PDF. You can also paste the URL of the PDF's location on the Type the URL field.
- PDF Name: Type a PDF name for the document in this field.
- Allow Printing: Toggle this on if you want to allow the printing of the PDF from within the app.
- Choose a section where you want to save your PDF by clicking on the drop-down. You can also opt to Create New Section Title if you prefer a different section name. Type your preferred section name in the provided field.
- Click on the Add button to add your PDF file.
- Click on Save at the top right when you are done.
You can create a Custom Design for this feature instead of using Global Design.
Watch the video below for more information on the PDF feature.
You can find some examples below: