The Email Photo feature is used for sharing photos through the app. Users can email photos to an app directly through this feature. They can take a photo and share it, or they can select photos from their device's gallery. This article provides information on how to build the Email Photo feature.
To get more information about the Email Photo feature, please watch the video below.
Great for these industries:
- Bar and Club
- Band or Musical Artist
- You can create a contest or sweepstake that requires the app user to send a photo through the Email Photo feature.
- Companies that provide custom-priced services (e.g., a house painting service) can have the app user send a photo via this feature so that they can provide an estimate on the service cost.
On the CMS, navigate to Create > Build.
Click on the +Add link next to the FEATURES section.
Search for the Email Photo feature.
From the results, select the Email Photo feature.
Enter a name for the feature, and click on the Add button.
In the left-side menu, under the FEATURES section, click on your newly-created feature to add/edit content and design features.
In the Content tab, you can rename the feature and add other important information.
- Under the Screen Info section, you can change your Screen / Feature Name.
This is the name that appears in the app's feature menu.In this section, you can also add an icon for your feature by clicking on the Add button.
- Under the Details section, you can add the following information:
- Description: Add a description to let users know what kind of photos to send.
- Email: Input a valid email address to receive the photos.
- Subject: Enter a subject for all the received emails.
- Click SAVE at the top right.
In the Custom Design tab, you can create a Custom Design for this feature instead of using the Global Design parameters. Below, you can see a custom design example.