As a Partner/Reseller, you want to transfer your client's apps to an Individual BiznessApps App Plan/Account as Single App users. This is usually needed when you cannot provide services to your clients anymore, are left managing only one app, or you have discontinued your partnership with BiznessApps, but your clients still want to keep their app(s) live.
- You have a Partner/Reseller account
- Your client has an Apple Developer account. See Creating an Apple Developer Account for details
- Your client has a Google Developer account. See Creating Google Developer Account for details.
- The client's app has been republished within the last 6 months; otherwise, it may need to be republished. See the When Do I Need To Republish An App? article for details.
Actions on the CMS platform
- Ask your client(s) to create their own BiznessApps account(s) using the Individual App Plan.
- Once their account has been created, send us the following information via a ticket to our Customer Support team:
- The client's name.
- The client's email address.
- The appcode of the app that is to be transferred.
- The appcode of the client's new app in their BiznessApps account.
Note: The information requested above can also be sent by your client directly.
- Contact our Customer Support team using the email address associated with the Reseller/Partner account and provide us with your written permission for transferring the app out of your account.
Note: Even if your client provides the information that is required in Step 2 directly, we still need you to email us for granting us the transfer permission. In these cases, we will add you to the request so that you can see it and add your permission to the ticket. Once you have granted your permission, the transfer process can begin.
Actions on the Developer Account
- Transfer the app into your client's developer account.
- For information on transferring an iOS app, please review this article on Transferring An IOS App To Another Developer Account
- For information on transferring an Android App, please review this article on Transferring apps to a different developer account.
Note: You may need to find the Android Package information to provide it to Google while transferring the app to another google developer account. This can be found in the app's Dashboard if you click on the 'Edit -> Info' option
3. Contact our Support team to let us know that the steps described above are completed so that we can verify and rebuild your client's push notifications in the new developer account.
4. Make sure that your client logs in via the BiznessApps CMS rather than your client panel.
BiznessApps transfers the app(s) into the Individual App plan(s), having received the required information and your permission for the transfer. An app credit is freed up in your account for each app transferred. Your client will be notified when the transfer is ready. At that point, the client needs to log in to their app via the BiznessApps CMS to confirm that the app is accessible.