You wanted to transfer/move apps to the Individual App Plan/account. This way you are transferring your clients' apps to the BiznessApps account as Single App users. This is usually needed when
- cannot provide services to your clients anymore
- have decided to stop payments and discontinue your partnership with BiznessApps, but your clients still want to keep the app(s) live
- you are left managing only one app
This article explains how to transfer app(s) from your Partner account to the BiznessApps account assigning these apps to the Individual/Single app Plan.
- Applicable to customers with iOS or Android App(s)
Actions on the CMS platform
- Ask your client(s) to create their own BiznessApps account(s) using the Individual App Plan.
- Once their account has been created, send us the following information:
- the client's name
- the client's email address
- the appcodes (the appcode in the new BiznessApps account and the appcode of the app that is to be transferred)
Note: The information requested above can also be sent by your client directly.
- Contact our Support team using the email from the email address associated with the reseller account to provide us with your written permission for transferring the app out of your account.
Note: Even if your client provides the information that is required in Step 2 directly, we still need you to email us for granting us the transfer permission.
Actions on the Developer Account
- Ask your client to sign up for a developer account if they haven't got one already.
- Transfer the app into your client's developer account.
- For information on transferring an iOS app, please review this article on Transferring An IOS App To Another Developer Account
- For information on transferring an Android App, please review this article on Transferring apps to a different developer account.
Note: You may need to find the Android Package information to provide it to Google while transferring the app to another google developer account. This can be found in the app's Dashboard if you click on the 'Edit -> Info' option
3. Contact our Support team to let us know that the steps described above are completed so that we can verify and rebuild your client's push notifications in the new developer account.
4. Make sure that your client logs in via the BiznessApps CMS rather than your client panel.
BiznessApps transfers the app(s) into the Individual App plan(s), having received the required information and your permission for the transfer. An app credit is freed up in your account for each app transferred. Your client will be notified when the transfer is ready. At that point, the client needs to log in to their app via the BiznessApps CMS to confirm that the app is accessible.