As a Partner, if you cannot provide services to your client anymore, or if you have decided to discontinue your partnership with BiznessApps, but still want to keep the app(s) live, you may want to transfer your clients to BiznessApps. This article provides information on how to transfer one or more of your apps from your Partner account to the BiznessApps' account.
- Ask your customer(s) to create their own BiznessApps account(s) using the Individual App Plan.
- Once their account has been created, send us the following information:
- The customer's name
- The customer's email address
- The app codes (the app code in the new BiznessApps account and the app code of the app that is to be transferred)
The information requested above can also be sent by your client directly.
- Send us an email from the email address associated with the reseller account to provide your written permission for transferring the app out of your account.
Even if your client provides the information that is required in Step 2 directly, we still need you to email us for granting us the transfer permission.Having received the required information and your permission for transfer, BiznessApps transfers the app(s) into the Individual App account(s). An app credit is freed up in your account for each app transferred.
CONFIRMATION: The client needs to log in to their app via the BiznessApps CMS to confirm that the app is visible.
- Ask your client to sign up for a developer account.
- For information on signing up for an Apple Developer account, please review this article on Creating an Apple Developer Account.
- For information on signing up for a Google Developer account, please review this article on Creating Google Developer Account for Publishing Android Apps.
- Transfer the app into your client's developer account.
For more information, please see this article on Transfering an App to Another Developer Account.
- Contact our Support team to let us know that the steps described above are completed so that we can verify and rebuild your client's push notifications in the new developer account.
- Make sure that your client logs in via the BiznessApps CMS rather than your client panel.