As a Partner, you may need to transfer one or more of your apps from your Partner account to the BiznessApps' account at some point. We are happy to help you out with this, but there are several steps necessary to complete the process.
NOTE: This would be a solution if you are not able to provide services to your client anymore or you have decided to discontinue your partnership with BiznessApps, but still want to keep the app(s) live.
Follow these steps:
- Ask your customers to create their own BiznessApps accounts using this form for Individual App Plans
- Send the app code(s), along with the name(s) on the billing account, the customer new account name(s) to Support and confirm that you would like it transferred out of your partner account. If you are having the client take care of this process, you will still need to email us granting permission to transfer the app out of our account, and this email must come from the email associated with the reseller account. From there, we will transfer it into an Individual App app account. Once the transfer is complete, this will free up an app credit in your account.
- Once the app has been transferred out of your reseller dashboard, the client will need to log into their app from the BiznessApps CMS and confirm.
You have a couple of options here:
- Ask your client to sign up for their own Developer accounts. If you go this route, you will need to transfer the apps out of your accounts and into theirs. For more information, see the help center article: Transfering an App to Another Developer Account
- Confirm with Support. Let us know when all the above has been completed so we can verify and rebuild their push notifications in the new developer account.
- Lastly, please make sure that your client is now logging in (under the CMS login, not the Partner login), rather than through your client panel.