Checking for the number of times your app has been downloaded is EASY! You'll need to log into your developer accounts to locate these numbers.
Follow the below steps to check in Apple:
- Log in to your developer account in iTunes Connect.
- Then, click on Sales and Trends.
- This will take you to a graph of all of your apps combined download numbers. To select a specific app, scroll down and locate it under the Content section.
- You will then see a new graph with the data for the app you have selected.
Follow the below steps to check in Android:
- Log into your Google developer account in Google Play Console.
- When you first log in, you'll see an overview of all your apps. You'll see the total current installs vs. the total installs over time under the column CURRENT / TOTAL INSTALLS.
- To see more details on a particular app, click it from the list and go to the Statistics view.
- From here, you can choose a different range of dates and a more detailed analysis of your installs.