Many features have commenting capabilities that allow users to engage with others after they log into their Facebook or Twitter account.
- Social media login is required for user experience and accountability (users are less likely to post abusive/derogatory comments if their accounts appear next to them).
- The user navigates the app like this:
- The user's profile photo and name appear beside their comment within the app. You can also see this info in the Promote section of your app dashboard, where User Activity is located.
- You can monitor comments under the User Comments tab in the relevant features within the Build step.
- To delete a comment, simply check the box to its left, then click the trash can icon.