This article provides the steps to change the metadata without re-publishing the app.
The app metadata can be changed while an app's version has the Ready for Sale status. You can change the editable metadata appearing in the Version Information section for both the primary language and additional localizations.
You can change the following app metadata fields without re-publishing an app.
Localized text and images
Trade Representative Contact Information
Routing App Coverage File
Note: You will only be able to click on editable fields (they will be highlighted in blue once selected).
- Log into iTunes Connect, go to My Apps, and select the app to edit from the list.
To edit metadata for localizations, log into iTunes Connect and select the language from the Language menu, as shown in the image below.
- This takes you to App Information, where you can edit metadata.
- Click on Ready for Sale to edit any other metadata you want to update in the store.
- After making all the required changes, click Save.
- The changes are updated on the App Store.
Please read the iTunes Connect App Properties article from Apple for details on all valid properties.