You can duplicate apps, selecting features to carry over to the new copy. This is especially useful when targeting industries which generally use the same layout/feature options for apps. This feature only applies to Resellers.
Follow these steps to duplicate apps:
- From the My Apps section of your Reseller Dashboard, click the three dots icon next to the app you want to duplicate.
- A drop-down menu will open.
- Select More > Duplicate. This is where the user supplies the new app's info, including App Name, App Code, Username, Password, and select the features they would like to copy over to the new app.
- Click Duplicate when ready. The window will load, and the user is taken back to their Dashboard when the duplication is complete.
- Find the app among the list by scrolling or searching for it. Hover over and click Login to view your app's content.
- Once logged in, users can see all the features that have copied over to the duplicated new app.
Note: Some content (like header images, Publish information, and recurring events) may not transfer over to your new app. It's important to go through each feature and check for missing information.